Deez Nuts Torches
- Deez Nuts
- Regular price
- Sale price
Everything You Should Know About Smoking Accessories
Smoking accessories make our lives a lot easier. From trays to roll up on, to grinders that keep our herbs freshly ground and safe from moisture, all the way to the nifty accessories that make bongs and dab rigs so enjoyable - these little guys really make a big impact.
Types of Smoking Accessories
There are tons of smoking accessories, probably more than we can count, but they can be broken down into mainly four groups:
- Bong Accessories
- Dabbing Accessories
- Rolling Accessories
- Smoking Accessories
- Cleaning Accessories
Water pipe accessories usually allow for a smoother, more enjoyable experience. Some of the more common ones include:
- Glass Bowls - Upgrade to a larger bowl, or perhaps one with a custom design, or that fits your bong better
- Mats - Keep your bong in one place, with a grippy mat that also has creative and one of a kind designs
- Diffused Downstems - Add percolation to your smoking experience for cooler, more filtered smoke
- Ashcatchers - Add even more percolation with an easy to remove accessory that costs a fraction of a new bong
- Glass Adapters - Easily change your joint size in order to hook your bong up to any accessory
- Grips - Slap some super cool grip tape on your bong to improve the looks, and your grip on the pipe
Each has their own purpose, bringing a unique enhancement to your water pipe. To learn more about these awesome bong accessories, check out the collections above, or read this comprehensive guide.
Dab rig accessories are more like necessities if you really want to enjoy and get the most out of your dabbing experience. Here are some must have dabbing accessories:
- Carb Caps - Get the most out of every dab while keeping your banger cleaner than ever
- Dabber Tools - Easily pick up, scoop, twirl, load, and put back your dabs with this tool
- Quartz Bangers - Discover the best way to smoke dabs with this #1 best accessory
- Dab Nails - Make the dabbing process even quicker with different types of dab nails
- Dab Torches - Heat your rig up quickly and safely with top of the line torches
- Concentrate Containers - Keep your concentrates safe and sound without a smell
- Reclaim Catchers - Waste almost no concentrates with a banger that catches it for you
Each of these dabbing accessories helps to make your life a whole lot easier, and your smoke seshes a whole lot more smoother. To learn more, visit the collection pages above, or check out this complete guide to the best dab rig accessories.
Rolling accessories make rolling up quick, consistent, and clean each time. Save more time and herbs while rolling in style with these dope accessories:
- Grinders - Grind up your herbs consistently every time and store them air tight
- Rolling Trays - Roll up in style with the perfect size tray for your mission
- Rolling Papers - Change things up with hundreds of flavors and all natural papers
- Hemp Wraps - Get a smoother smoking experience than traditional papers
- Ashtrays - Keep your roaches and ashes in one place, reduce mess
- Stash Containers - Store your stash in a place no one will find it
Don’t make rolling hard on yourself, upgrade your smoking supplies and roll up in less time, while saving on herbs, and getting a better experience every time.
You can’t just stop there though, having these smoking accessories can take your smoke sesh to the next level:
- Lighters - Light the way with stylized and lighters from your favorite brands
- Lighter Cases - Hold your lighter and keep it safe in a super sweet case
- Gear - Get your groove on with some seriously dope swag
- Carrying Cases - Store and transport your smoking station easily
- Kits - Get discounts on buying all the accessories you need together
- Hempwick - Light up more naturally and forget about butane
- And More…
Easily light up with these awesome accessories.
Want to keep your piece as clean as new? Here are some cleaning supplies that you can’t do without:
- Cleaning Formulas - Grind up gunk and resin in minutes
- Cleaning Gear - Everything you need to keep your pieces squeaky clean
- Res Caps - Easily clean your water pipe with no mess every time
Don’t settle for cleaning your pipe the hard way, get these cleaning accessories to make your life much easier.
What Kind of Smoking Accessories Are Best for You?
Honestly, if you really want to get the most out of your smoking experience and have the amenities you need - you should at least consider trying or learning more about a few of these smoking accessories. If you’re not sure where to start, these resources will point you in the right direction:
Why You Should Invest in Quality Smoking Accessories
Sure, you might be able to save a few bucks by hopping over to AliBaba, or some other global site that offers thousands of smoking accessories. But, it’s really hard to guarantee quality, and the materials that they’re made from.
Oftentimes, you may find that the pieces you buy from overseas break easily, or that certain metal or silicone pieces are not up to health standards in your country. It’s best to pay up a bit for a more trusted brand that specializes in producing smoking accessories than gamble on a less reputable one.
3 Things to Look for in a Quality Smoking Accessories
In order to find quality smoking accessories, you first need to know what to look for:
1. Find the Right Size
A lot of smoking accessories are available in dozens of sizes and shapes depending on what you need. So, it’s important that you understand how size plays into it - whether you’re talking about accessories for dab rigs, bongs, papers, or something else entirely.
2. Read the Reviews
Just like anything else, when you shop for smoking accessories online, you want to look at the reviews to make sure the product is reliable, and that people have positive things to say about it before buying.
3. Know the Material
Some accessories are made from metal, glass, quartz, ceramic, etc… If you’re buying a dab rig or bong accessory in particular, you’ll want to make sure you understand the difference between these materials and how it will affect your smoking experience. To learn more about comparing these types of accessories and materials, read these resources:
3 Smoking Accessories Tips: Get the Most Out of Your Smoking Accessories
If you’re purchasing accessories for dabbing or for your bong in particular, these tips will really help you get the most out of them:
1. Clean Them Often (If/When Possible)
Cleaning your accessories will keep them in good condition, and will also help you get smoother, and more flavorful smoke from them. To help you learn more about how to clean your accessories and pieces, here are some awesome resources:
2. Buy from Trusted Brands
You’ll want to make sure that you’re purchasing from only the most trusted brands when it comes to your accessories. For a full list, see the FAQ section below.
3. Season Your Dab Rig Accessories
If you purchase a quartz banger or dab nail, you need to make sure you season it before smoking it in order to prevent long term damage. To learn more about how and why you should season your dab nails and bangers, check out this helpful guide.
Smoking Accessories FAQ
Have even more questions? We’ve got answers.
Are Metal Smoking Accessories Safe?
It all depends on the quality of the metal, which is largely based on where it’s from and who made it. This one reason why it’s so important to choose trusted brands when shopping online. At HelpingPot, we only work with brands that work with the safest metals available to produce high-quality smoking accessories.
What’s the Best Smoking Accessory?
It all depends on what you’re looking for. Ultimately, if we had to choose only one from each of the 5 categories above, these would be the ones to make the top cut:
- Quartz Bangers
- Carrying Cases
- Res Caps
However, if you want to learn more about the best smoking accessories for you, these resources should help:
Why Should I Buy Smoking Accessories Online?
Buying smoking accessories online allows you to gain access to a wider variety of higher quality, more trusted products - as long as you know where to look. At HelpingPot, we work with the most trusted brands in the space to supply our customers with the best smoking accessories on the market - at affordable prices.
What Are the Best Smoking Accessory Brands?
There are hundreds to choose from, but overall, here are some of the names that have really made an impact in this space over the years:
- Empire Glassworks
- Smoke Buddy
- Dr. Dabber
To learn more, check out the collections for the brands above, or browse our vast collection of smoking accessories in our online headshop.
How Much Do Smoking Accessories Cost?
It all depends. For the little things like rolling accessories, $10 or less goes a long way. Cleaning supplies are also relatively cheap, while bong and dabbing accessories tend to run in the $15-50 range. Overall though, you could probably get all the accessories you need for under $150 all together - and as long as you keep them nice, they’ll last you a very long time.
How Do I Know If A Smoking Accessory Will Fit My Piece?
Every bong or dab rig has a joint - where the piece connects to the bowl or accessory. This joint has a gender (male or female) and a size (the diameter in mm). Male joints fit to female attachments, and vice versa. Female and male joints are distinguishable because male joints have angled or tapered sides that fit snugly into the female. Standard sizes are 10mm, 14mm, 18mm, and 20mm.
Most bongs and oil rigs are pretty straightforward about their joint sizes, as are the accessories that go with them.
Best Smoking Accessories for Sale Online | HelpingPot
At HelpingPot, our online headshop features a wide selection of smoking accessories from rolling, to dabbing, smoking, cleaning, and everything in between - we’ve got your covered with a wide selection of high-quality brands and products. Get access to a wide variety of high-quality hand pipes, and get free shipping on all US orders!